Tuesday, May 06, 2003

There are times when I am truly just an evil, evil person. Not evil as in "plotting your death" evil but just evil as in "twisted and deranged" evil. Here's why...

I emailed Wrestler Guy about his date since we had not recevied payment from him (mind you that's a $600 payment) and therefore, he really couldn't/shouldn't go on his date until we had the cash. We bantered back and forth as to whether or not he wanted to handle it since he's still in contact with the guy via email (and mind you I haven't said a word about his date's drunken antics at dinner after the auction where he got extremely pissy and threw his soiled napkin at 2 people) and ultimately I took charge of it. However, it had to, knowing me, take the necessary evil twist. The conversation went something like this:

WG: Just tell him I'll go easy on him. No bruises on the face...

ME: Hmmm...can I promise him something else on his face? (Of course I put in the obligatory smiley face followed by an all caps rant about it being Satan's words coming out of my mouth followed by me admitting how embarassed I was to have even said that...kinda in that Meg Ryan/When Harry Met Sally/Sleepless in Seattle endearing romantic comedy way...)

WG: Yeah...a $600 smile.

Hell...I got a smile out of it and it was free....

Then with another guy's date who had not paid another evil conversation took place...me and BJ (and yes, that's his real name...). Anyway here is the paraphrased text...

BJ: Hmmm...well, no pay, no BJ, that's for sure.

ME: I'm not going to say anything but just enjoy the double entendre of it all...

BJ: And I could totally incriminate myself too...

Evil...I'm evil....

No comments: