Friday, May 23, 2003

So Byrne has a new blog...hehehehehe...he's going to kill me for telling everyone about it...he can only hope that Wrestler Guy reads my blog and heads over to his, falls head over heels in love with his kooky madcap way, and they walk off into the sunset.

My wedding gift to Byrne....an Ernie doll. He's just going to have to worry about where it came from...(and yes, for everyone else, that's an inside joke between me and Byrne)...

This weekend, well tomorrow really, I'm heading upstate to spend some time with the ruggers and pretty much just relax for a while. It's going to be a rainy cold weekend and I'm not really going to be in the mood to do much. I will clean up my apartment when I get back but there's no guarantee that it will stay that way for very long...I'll do my best...I promise...

But with Monday off...what to do? Really now....what to do?

No comments: