Thursday, May 29, 2003

As many of you know, I'm about to become an uncle for the second time as my sister is pregnant again. I already have one nephew who is already a handful so another child in the mix...hoo boy. At least my sister put some time between the two of them...

Anyway...my nephew at first didn't want another child in the family but now he has said that he wants a little sister. What's more amusing is that he's come up with a name for his new sister -- Zeke. Yes....Zeke. You have to remember that this is the kid who went through the grocery store with my sister saying, "I like wine and Mimi (my sister's mother in law) gives me cigarettes." His other favorite line is, "Hey, what's your name? Momma, what's their name? How'd they get here?" The best reply to that came from the guy in the paint department at the hardware store who said his name was Sherwin Williams.

No comments: