Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I've been invited up to Boston this weekend for the Boston Ironsides (their gay rugby team) boot camp. This was the team we played over the weekend and the person who invited me was none other than Mr. Don himself -- the man on their team that's adorable (and the one that hooked up with another player on our team back in November of last year). He even said I could stay with him...so here's the dillemma I am in...go or not...and is he hitting on me? We did talk last night online and he mentioned that he was impressed with the weight loss and not surprised at all that no one from his team really recognized me which they should since the last time most of them saw me was that night in November when I tossed someone (who happened to be fully clothed) from their team into the pool. Actually our talks went around from soreness and bruises to working out to diets to visiting NYC and Boston to how fabulous I look...he's a sweetheart but I ain't doing no long distance thang...

No comments: