Monday, August 04, 2003

So my Gangsta Bitch/Manchesterian Wench and I were discussing possible Blogger Bash ideas since we are hoping to host the next one. Based upon my experience on my scavenger hunt with Watson Adventures, we were wondering if people would be interested in doing one of the hunts (either indoors or outdoors and please state your preference as to which) after work one day and have it conclude at a bar where prizes and awards are handed out. For outdoor treks figure $20-25 per person and for indoor $20 plus admission to the museum we select (although some of us with corporate IDs can bring a few people in for free). Also this will help me in gauging interest as my rugby team is also looking at possibly doing something like this as a fundraiser.

Pretty much just leave me a note down below and say "nay" or "yea" or "fuck off you perv"....after all it's all for fun and love...

No comments: