Wednesday, August 20, 2003

If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me" or send me an e-mail.
I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Incidentally, these questions come from Crash.....

1. If you could take anyone currently living as your lover, who would it be?

Hmmm see this really isn't as easy as you would think. I would take Ben Affleck but the hooker/stripper thing would really get to me after a while. I would take Colin Farrell but the man is just a walking venereal disease and apparently his personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. I guess that leave me and Mr. Vin Diesel to do the deed together.

2. What is/was your favorite pet?

Hmm good question. I guess it would be my cat, now passed away, named Boo. He was just this big lovable lump of a cat that we had for about ten years before we had to put him down. When we first got him, he would love to climb up your chest and lick your earlobes.

3. What would be your last meal if you were being executed tomorrow?

McHales Bacon Cheeseburger and steak fries with mayo on the side. I would have their nacho appetizer as well with a few pints of cider to go with it. For dinner, I would have me an entire Junior's Cheesecake....maybe chocolate...maybe cherry....but definitely cheesecake...

4. What was your best sexual experience?

Hmmm now this is a little personal but I will share. It was in Florida and it was about three hours of foreplay and sex. The only bad part about the entire thing came the next day when I realized that him biting my nipples had pretty much left them raw and bruised. On the plus side, every time my shirt grazed my chest, it would remind me of the fun that was head. He and I only hooked up one other time and it was still pretty hot but not the same.

5. What is the silliest thing you've done in the last year?

Aside from auctioning myself off, starting to play rugby, or telling one of P. Diddy's thugs to get his fat ass out of the way...hmmm.....it would be getting drunk off mega shots of tequila and then dancing to the cast recording of Chicago.

No comments: