Thursday, August 21, 2003

Okay I've heard some good and bad pick up lines in my day but this one from Nerve.com's contest really takes the case as the worst of the worst....

Were both your parents retarded? Because you seem like a special girl to me.

Now who in their right mind would find that attractive or appealing? I mean insulting the person's parents before you've even met them???

Of course the best story is this one and I can't wait to try it out one night...

Upon being introduced to an attractive guy in a bar one night when I was sort of down, I said, in my best forlorn-wallflower voice: "Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can say a cute guy kissed me tonight?" Needless to say, more than just a kiss on the cheek ensued, and friends have since employed this method with 100% success.

Hmmmm something to try....

No comments: