Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Pain, pain, pain. This morning I am in pain (and no, Lee, it's not from your hard tackles either...my head recovered from hitting the ground...)....

My left leg around my ankle has been killing me for the past week or so to the point where this morning it was rough moving around because I couldn't really walk on it. I had it propped up last night before I went to bed and it was throbbing and sending waves of pain up my leg to the point where one little "burst" of pain totally caught me by surprise and I had to grab onto the arms of the chair I was sitting in.....something is not right there and although the original diagnosis might have been tendonitis, I'm more apt to think it might be something else....

On the other foot, I had a blister on the bottom of my right foot that I popped open and drained last night. This morning, incredibly painful to walk on...why does something you love so much have to cause so much pain?

:)

No comments: