Monday, August 18, 2003

Hmmmm....isn't it nice to know exercise has many wonderful impacts on our life as we get older besides just keeping us fit....not saying that I'm old or anything....just really, really, really have something to look forward to I guess....

And on the Kik'e front...he and I went to a party this weekend -- together. Mind you, this is just our second date, if you can really call that a date. However, I had told a friend that he might be coming to the party and I would introduce him. Well, aforementioned friend came into the party, saw Kik'e, and was like, "Who is that hot thing?" Then I had to break the news to him that the man in question was, in fact, Kik'e. He then relayed that news to my rugby team president who happened to be at the party as well. After Kik'e left to drive home to central New Jersey, all the team president would say regarding him was, "I wholly approve."

So how do I feel about him? Well, I will admit that I do like him very much. He's a total sweetheart of a guy and pretty damn cute too. However, I am a long ways away from picking out a china pattern. Hell, some people are surprised to learn he and I haven't had sex yet. I'm just an old fashioned romantic I guess....

No comments: