Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Since it's coming out on DVD and ranks as one of my all time favorite movies....it's a perfect quote conversation of the day as it's also one of my favorite scenes....

Quote Conversation of the Day

Victoria: Well, you're right. I'm terrible. I know I'm terrible. I look at the mirror and I'm ashamed. Maybe I should quit. I just can't seem to do anything right.

Joe Gideon: Listen. I can't make you a great dancer. I don't even know if I can make you a good dancer. But, if you keep trying and don't quit, I know I can make you a better dancer. I'd like very much to do that. Stay?

Victoria: Are you going to keep yelling at me?

Joe Gideon: Probably.


-- Roy Scheider and Deborah Geffner as Joe Gideon and Victoria Porter in Bob Fosse's semi-autobiographical movie, All That Jazz.

No comments: