Monday, August 11, 2003

Apparently the Comedy Central Roast of Dennis Leary was last night. This was that dreadful roast that I worked on that was more like a frat party than anything else as it pretty much was nothing more than penis jokes, gay jokes (and not nice ones mind you), and any other rude type of joke you can imagine. Of course there was a reason why Comedy Central had to air it at 10pm because anything earlier would have sent any kids watching (of course their parents should be noting what they are watching anyway) into sex heaven. How many bleeps were there on this show anyway? I didn't watch as I was too caught up in a vicious game of cribbage....

The only reason I know that it aired was because I have way too many people looking up a combination of Renee Russo, dildo, cock, pics and everything else in between due to one scene where Ms Russo wore a strap on to salute Mr. Leary. It was baseless humor at its best. I'm surprised...no really I am...that this man has had a career...

If you saw it...please let me know what you thought of it....all I gotta say is that I love my cigarette box girls...they were so great to work with!

No comments: