Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Okay quick notes because I'm trying to cram so much into one day off from work that I really haven't had time to blog ANYTHING all day long.

Just some notes which I will elaborate on later...

1) Another date with Kik'e. Went well but I want to make sure that we don't get on the friend course and stay on the friend course. He wants to play it slow so I'm following his lead whether I want to or not.

2) Had my first chiropractice adjustment. Man was my back fucked up and that is no understatement. My right hip is not only higher than my left but also rotated forward. I have to go twice a week for the entire month fo September then once a week starting in October. Your neck vertebrae, I learned, is supposed to have a curve to it. Mine doesn't at all. Also, I think I detected bone spurs there as well in the x-rays.

3) Rugby in the mud this evening. Should be interesting.

4) Ruggerthon. See that lovely thing for Amazon.com honor pay system. I would really appreciate it if I could get some sponsors for our annual Ruggerthon benefit (think about a walk-a-thon but rugby related). I would like to raise as much money as possible and I'm reaching out to my readers for their support and assistance. The two charities benefiting from this event are Play Rugby NYC (http://www.playrugbynyc.com) and The Fisher House Foundation (http://www.fisherhouse.org). If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Off to practice....run, Forrest, run!

No comments: