Friday, September 12, 2003

Okay folks...I need a bit of help here....and this is mainly for the men but I'm sure this has happened to the ladies as well and if they feel they need to pitch in, then by all means please do...

I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago and I'm washing my hands when this guy comes in and goes down the line of stalls, tries each handle, and learns that they are all locked/occupied. Then, five seconds later he goes down the line again and tries each handle again.

No one has come out of a stall and, as far as I know, no one has installed a trap door under the toilet to allow people to escape unnoticed. My only question is "Why?"

Can anyone explain this? He was staring at the doors. He saw no one came out? Did he just think he was too weak to turn a door handle?

Help me out here!

No comments: