Monday, April 12, 2004

This weekend....

Sigh....What can be said about this weekend....

Well....

Rugby -- Blue squad -- great first half, okay second half. The team is really starting to gel and are working better and better the more they practice together.

Gold squad -- 22 (or was it 27) points on the board. Tremendous play all around from everyone. Sure a nice portion of the group was their under-19 squad and their playing against people who are 10+ years older than them in some cases, but they really are showing signs of picking up the necessary skills and pulling things out in the clutch.

Rode back with one of the players instead of taking the Big Gay Bus home. One of the joys of the Big Gay Bus is the fun you have with your teammates. We learned about one of the newer members of the team...we now refer to him as Leche (or Letchie if you want the alternative spelling)....he...well....he....um....he....how do I phrase this nicely....well....last week he kinda...um...well....um....molested one of the team members while he was sleeping and while his boyfriend was in the room. The impersonation of said boyfriend by one of the teammates was just priceless and sent me over the edge into high pitched hyena laughter that ultimately made me cry.

I was kinda glad to get home early rather than taking the bus back. It allowed me some time to do some things at home and do some more work on the team's bachelor auction. On the bad side, I was doing some auction logistics while laying on the bed and sure enough...I fell asleep and woke up around 4am.

Sunday....well...nothing really major happened. Sleep...TV...more sleep....more bachelor auction work...a call from Daddy Guy that I need to return....pretty much a boring day in my world....

No comments: