Thursday, April 08, 2004

I either did the smartest thing in the world....

...or the dumbest.

I started putting the wheels in place on starting my own event planning business. It's been talked about for a while and strongly suggested by a few friends after seeing some of the productions I've put together over the past few years and well....

Today I bought the business cards and confirmed the domain...

Dueling Crab Productions is, somewhat, a reality.

The name came about when I was working in Florida and doing retiree benefits administration for a large Fortune 500 company that shall not be named. One retiree passed away and his name was so odd that we built and entire fictional company around it....Duel Crabbe (at least I think that's how the last name was spelled) begat Dueling Crab Productions.

Pretty soon the website for the company will be a reality as well. First I think I need to make my way through the team's bachelor auction....hmmm will that be the first Dueling Crab Production?

No comments: