Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Quote of the Day (and the story behind it)

You won't put out? Yeah right! That and I'm the reigning Miss America. -- Yours truly to the truly humpy and hot Mark at our post-practice dinner.

Mark, incidentally, is the owner of Who's on First, is straight (although some of us wonder "how" straight he really is given some of his antics with the team), and will be up for bid at the team's bachelor auction and despite some of his earlier comments, he's professing that he won't put out on his date. Of course, I followed today's quote up with pretending to win the crown followed by the profuse amount of thanking my imaginary judges and doing that whole arm extension thing...well if you don't know what that means you'll just have to ask me to do it. Mark about peed himself when I did it too....

Last night, he insisted that he and I take a picture together as we're both bald (well I have the peach fuzz on the head now) and we made it look like we were giving each other the loving look into each other's eyes...it made more than a few people on the team jealous...especially when I was doing free shots of Maker's Mark from him...I swear to ya...I would do him...in a heartbeat.

Hehehehehehe what can ya do?

No comments: