Tuesday, April 13, 2004

So....

As you saw below, I have a date on Saturday with...well what can we call him....can't really call him Gay Expo Guy....hmmm....we'll come up with a name for him soon I'm sure...

Anyway, last night The Person Formerly Known as Union Girl (TPFKAUG) was my evil little spy and at my request kinda put forth the question to...God I need a name for him...okay we'll call him....um....Expo Man...I know it sucks but well...deal with it....anyway, she went up to Expo Man to get a feel for his thoughts on me and to let me know if I needed to pursue it...

She grabbed me as soon as I arrived and let me know that indeed there was some interest but he wasn't so sure since he didn't know me that well and TPFKAUG kinda urged him to not only take the time but to ask me out as well...a bit more than what I originally asked her to do -- including when she told him that 1) we needed to be boyfriends and 2) we should be making babies. Or something like that...

Anyway, when the group broke up for a halftime break, Expo Man did indeed come up to me and ask what my availability was for this weekend and...well...we're going two-stepping, something I've never done before and well...I'm always willing to learn something new. After they were done and he was heading to the stairs I kinda called him over to say a quick goodbye and ascertain whether or not he was going to be heading to the Monster for drinks afterwards.

He said he was thinking about it and I said I was thinking about it and well...we met there for drinks. Well he drank, I was being a good boy and not drinking and we talked for about two hours about everything under the sun until finally, I knew I had to get home or risk being dead tired for work (which I was anyway) and we both stood up and that's when we started kissing and the funny thing is that each time I would move to the door, we would wind up kissing some more to the point where I had to say that if I didn't leave right then and there I would probably never wind up leaving...

So I left...and was smiling all the way home....now I just gotta buy some cowboy boots....

No comments: