Friday, April 02, 2004

Folks...there's something in the air.

Hmmm.

I don't know what it is.

I didn't want to get out of bed today.

But I did.

I stayed home the last two days from work just feelin' yucky.

I worked out last night and it felt good to pump some iron.

I feel bloated.

I'm a bitch.

I'm a lover.

I'm a goddess undercover.

I just felt like writing that.

I think it's the cold meds I'm taking.

I think I may wear my Utilikilt to the drink up after our rugby match this weekend.

Is it scary when you're wearing a sweater with a t-shirt underneath and your nipples are still kinda poking through?

Diet Cherry Coke...mmmmmmmmm.

Troy from The Apprentice is my new love slave.

Or rather I would be his love slave.

C'mon who wouldn't want to worship him.

Whenever Daddy Guy calls me on my cell phone, "Stand By Your Man" plays.

For some reason that tickles me.

I hate being tickled.

I get violent when I am being tickled.

Don't tickle me.

Kathy Griffin is a goddess to be worshipped.

Don't tickle me.

Martha Stewart's going to jail....doo dah....doo dah....

She's going to be the prison bitch to a 400 pound Latina named Carmen.

Hehehehehehehehe....

That was supposed to be evil laughter.

It didn't seem so evil.

Maybe I'm just being nice.

Or "turning a corner," eh, Crash?

The video link I posted yesterday is still with me.

It's just wrong on so many levels.

So many levels.

But I did like her dismount at the end.

The Norwegian judge gave her a 9.8.

Sigh....

Going to bang my head against a wall now.

It's therapy.

Or just the crack talking.

And this....well I can see this happening. I bet that was my evil twin Skippy having some fun.

No comments: