Monday, April 19, 2004

My phone has not stopped ringing all day -- home, office, or cell.

If it's not work, then it's about the bachelor auction.

If it's not about the bachelor auction, it's a reminder about my doctor's appointments in the upcoming days.

If it's not about the doctor's appointments, it's about something else to do with sponsorship stuff for the team.

If it's not about the sponsorship stuff for the team team, it's about things women wore on the last episode of The Bachelor (I'm not kidding).

If it's not about the things women wore on the last episode of The Bachelor, then it's about work...

And so the cycle continues...

Sigh...

I just need to make it through this week....

I also need to make about 1000 unauthorized copies of the bachelor auction flyer on the copier at the office. Time to play covert ops....

No comments: