Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Well I guess we can talk about men because there's yet another one...I know it seems hard to imagine me, the guy who was complaining about the dearth of men in my life and now I have FOUR....yes there's Kik'e, Chad, Drew, and now there's someone I'll just call SuitMan...

SuitMan is quite tall. Quite adorable. Quite the good hugger. And quite confusing. My compadres and I have no idea whether or not he is single. We also have no idea whether or not he's just a big flirt and very friendly or if he's sincere in his intentions. After the hugs I got earlier this week, I am still confused. I did jokingly tell him on his way out that if he was seeing someone else behind my back it would just kill me. He said he was a good boy and that wasn't case but then again I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

Maybe I just need to ram my tongue down his throat.

And for Crash, I'm not sure how I feel about this...

No comments: