Tuesday, November 25, 2003

So last night I went down in flames. Not "went down" as in a sexual thing (although given my libido for the past few days or so it would a welcome thing) but "went down" as in shot down but the politest way possible.

Last night I asked SuitMan out as I have an extra tix to see a show that was given to me by a friend. He very politely told me that he already had plans that evening. The fact that he told me this while we were in the middle of a very long embrace kinda made the damage that much easier to take. Sadly, those of us that know SuitMan are not really sure what to make of him. He's very sweet and very adorable and we're all stumped as to whether or not he's single. What we all agree on, though, is that whomever he settles down with is going to be the luckiest man on the face of the planet because not only is he just adorable and a total sweetheart but he's also the kind of guy that you know will be true and faithful to you as well.

Sigh. I keep being told that the out of town retreat that he and I will be partaking in would be the ideal spot to see if things would progress because...well....it's retreat and we all remember what happened at last year's retreat when I almost hooked up with a man who as already taken but somehow better sense took over or stupidity since I've had my eye on him for God knows how long....but you know...something tells me that SuitMan will be a lot like Kik'e...wanting to take it slow and easy....I can't see him as a mindless fuck (see reference to my libido above) but someone who would really lay on the romance very thick...and I would lvoe every minute of it...

No comments: