Monday, March 17, 2003

So....I have this week off from work you see. It's not that I want to take it off but more or less I am forced to take it off. I rolled a week of vacation time over from last year because 1) I was the low man on the totem pole in terms of seniority and 2) two of my coworkers had already slated time off at the Christmas holidays which means that for three weeks my life was total hell covering three separate desks. I had to take this week before the end of this month or lose it totally and not get paid for it. That was not an option. So I'm home and I'm downloading a lot of music and movies. And not dirty movies people....full length stuff....

Anyway....we've just gone wireless at the apartment. I have the cable modem in my bedroom with a router that sends out a signal to a wireless modem card in my roomie's PC that allows him to be online with the cable modem at the same time I am. No extra cords. No weird things. Just lots of fun for us all. The router died this morning so I had to go take it back to the store and get a new one and tonight roomie and I get to go through everything that we went through Friday night to get it to work again. Hopefully it won't take THAT long because I need to go do part two fo my workout today -- the cardio portion. I may go down to the team's gym in the village (or is that still considered Chelsea) and do it there because they have the individual TV hook ups and I can just watch whatever I want and not give a damn about the other people.

So that's really about it. Oh yeah there's that war in Iraq thing that I could go into but I think we all know that I think our president is a moron and a whiner and using Iraq as a shield against the fact that he can't find Osama Bin Laden whose name has...imagine this...totally evaporated from his memory and we're all into smoke and mirrors now.

Sigh.

That man is such a moron.

No comments: