Wednesday, March 12, 2003

From my comments box --

Brian, I want more from this blog. I demand angst, CD recommendations, commentary on war, specifics on your shoes, the type drink in your hand, the book on your nightstand, the name of the charity you most recently contributed to, and how you prefer your steak.

Your readership has questions. Cater to your fan base!

Dr. Gin


Well let's see what I can do...

Angst -- Still working on the whole San Fran issue so that's behind the scenes angst and then there's the bachelor auction I'm putting together and I still don't have a place to host it yet. That's driving me up a wall because I do not want to have to resort to the Eagle just yet.

CD Recommendations -- Anything that has Ella Fitzgerald on it...even the Dee Dee Bridgewater tribute to her is awesome.

Commentary on the war -- Our president is a big bully and he should put some more focus on what's going on in his own backyard rather than across on the other side of the world. Smoke and mirrors baby. Can't find Osama go for Saddam. Smoke and mirrors. If he goes to war he will most likely not get re-elected in 2004.

My shoes -- Black lace ups from Bass

Drink in my hand -- none right now since I'm typing but I have a bottle of Dasani water next to me. Brian doesn't drink that often or that much. Although an Original Sin cider would be nice.

The book on my nightstand -- if I had a nightstand that is, would be "The Romanovs: The Final Chapter" detailing the discovery of the bones of the Romanov family and the DNA testing done to determine that it was them and that their imposters were indeed imposters.

The name of the charity you most recently contributed to -- well that would be my rugby team since we are a 501(c)(3) and soon it will be Free Arts for Abused Children NYC, the partner charity that we are working with on this benefit.

Steak -- Red meat is so bad for you. If I do eat red meat (as in my delicious McHales burger) it would be medium rare.

No comments: