Thursday, September 05, 2002

So Miss.Sigh.....Roddy is gone....no more wet black boxer briefs in the hot tub...no more of people sending me naked pictures of Roddy coming out of the shower.... I don't know how I am going to be able to watch the show anymore. Okay, I am definitely going to be watching the show because I have to see Marcellas get booted from the house and maybe even watch Danielle because I think she is the next target. The real question comes down to when there are only FOUR players left. They really can't do a power of veto then because the person that gets POV can't pull someone off because there would be no one else to put up.

Marcellas you are not the star of the show and you are not getting into Roddy's pants! That's Freaky-Kiki's job!

Oh well...let's say a fond farewell to Roddy as you see him walk out of the house below...


No comments: