Friday, September 13, 2002

Just a couple of quick notes this morning since this will be a busier than normal weekend for me and I doubt I will have the chance to blog...

1) Marcellas is out of the Big Brother house. I did a happy dance in my apartment and was glad to know that there will be no more drama in the house. Roddy still melts my butter though.

2) I watched the "commitment ceremony" of Chuck and Billy on the WWF (I don't care what they call it, it's still the WWF to me) and all I have to say is I now have the hots for Chuck Palumbo. Those cheeks man (and I'm not talking butt cheeks)...you just want to grab onto them and plant a kiss on him. I did think that the whole ceremony was done in somewhat good taste although for all they say about positive fan reaction, there were a lot of boos going on. I just want to applaud these two men for being brave enough to tackle a gay or gay-themed role -- something some actors would never do.

3) I am DESPERATE for the use of a video camera this weekend. My friend Wendi is flying in from Iowa and we want to audition for Amazing Race 4 but we can't if we can't send in a video. At the very least she and I will be going to the San Gennaro festival this weekend. Now, if you have a camera that you can loan us for a day...heck at this point...we'll pay to borrow it from you....anything...we just need a freakin' camera, people!

4) Rebekkah Revels will not represent North Carolina in the Miss America Pageant. Misty Clymer will get that honor. As much as I support Ms. Revels and her decision to reclaim her crown, I think she should have made them fire her first and then sue on grounds of wrongful termination.

No comments: