Friday, September 06, 2002

I'm sorry but I still can't get over Roddy's eviction last night. I don't know what is bothering me more -- the fact that I have no WetBoxerBriefs!Roddy or the fact that Amy could have taken him off the block, almost took him off the block, didn't take him off the block, and now regrets not taking him off the block. I don't know whether to bitchslap Amy or feel for her. I do know that I want to take Marcellas, cover him in honey, and unload a jar of fire ants on him. He is one bitter bleeping queen who thinks he is "all that and a bag of chips" but when you really give him a good hard look, he is the crumbled chips at the bottom of the bag that no one eats and every throws away...Jason and Roddy are far sexier than he is and would get better modelling jobs than him. Marcellas, I hope to God you read this so you can learn that you have no star power and it's all in your head. I fear the people that run up to you and ask for your autograph in the streets because your head is going to swell so much it's going to explode.

No comments: