Friday, October 01, 2004

Yes....he called me...

Wednesday night I had a talk online with this guy this guy about the men in my dating world and how I kinda knew how SuitMan feels but how stumped I was about SkiGuy. The conversation ended with the two of us agreeing that at some point I was going to have to be a little blunt and ask...

So last night I was on the Magic Bus (aka the Methadone Express) to rugby practice when my cell phone went off...I looked down to see who was calling and saw that it was SkiGuy.

Now this really wouldn't be that much of a big deal except for the fact that he just got home from Toronto yesterday and was supposed to be heading out to D.C. today to spend the weekend with his family. Please note the use of the word "supposed."

He's not going to D.C. after all. He called because he wants to get together and do something this weekend.

I think I have a better idea now. Not a great idea but a better idea.

No comments: