Tuesday, October 05, 2004

This Is Now a "No Drama Zone"

So someone "stepped on your toes" on a project? GET THE FUCK OVER IT...did you read the email where the phrase "investigating" was used and not the phrase "doing it" or are you just that dumb?

So you think your entire office is out to get you and you turn everything into one of your persecution complexes? GET THE FUCK OVER IT...no one really gives a flying fuck about your ass and we've all pretty much learned that we don't need you in the office anyway since you do such little work as it is.

So you're a little upset because I didn't know that you also happened to know the same people that I asked someone else to to get some information from? GET THE FUCK OVER IT...if I could read your mind and your internal rolodex then this wouldn't be a problem but God didn't grant me those powers when I was born so you're just going to have to accept that fact.

So your job has you down and you want to do nothing more than talk to me about bad you're treated and how much you can't stand the people you work with? GET THE FUCK OVER IT...if you aren't looking for a new job then stop talking about how much you hate yours. I'm not the fucking Human Resources department nor am I Monster.com.

So things just aren't going your way and you think that I'm supposed to give a rat's ass because you've decided to wallow in your world rather than try to fix it? GET THE FUCK OVER IT...if you're not trying to find your way out of the plastic bag then you can just suffocate on it because I don't want to hear about it any more.

I am reclaiming my world and setting up a NO DRAMA ZONE.

Got a problem? That's nice. Unless you're trying to fix it and not just coming to me to bitch about it then shut the fuck up. I don't need to get involved. I don't want to get involved.

I love you all. Trust me, I do. But there comes a time when you need to reclaim your space even if it's just for a day.

And I'm doing it.

It's mine.

Drama. Be gone.

No comments: