Tuesday, February 17, 2004

WEll this is a first...I'm blogging drunk so you fuckers will just have to deal and listen and read and all that shit...

I shot SkiGuy anemail today based off of an article I read that tied into a conversation that he and I had over the weekend....

Not a word from him since...

Something tells me it's all over...

I'm not bitter or morose mind you..

Hehehehehe...I just wrote morose when U'm drink why would I use that word...it could be worse I could have said melancholy...

Maybe I just need to go to a lesbian coffee house and watch a woman in a flat top sing out songs about her heavy menstrual cycles while accompanying herself on the acoustic guitar...

Not calling SkiGuy....I'm giving him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of time to do that himself....

I's drunk, Mizz Daisy.....

No comments: