Thursday, February 26, 2004

Just a few notes to catch up....

I started working on a one man show recently. Writing, as we all know, is very theraputic and putting these words to paper really is making a difference.

Thanks to everyone who sent their kind words following my unceremonious dump by SkiGuy...

I have a date tomorrow night with a new guy...what can we call him....well let's see....we'll call him Daddy if for any reason he's got 2 kids...yep...this guy used to have sex with women and actually went the full distance and actually married one and bred. He's 43, a very nice guy...and he's got a wicked sense of humor.

I have pending dates with...hmmm....how shall we name these....Doc and MusicMan. The reason these are pending is because we're working our schedules as to when we can get together. Doc lives out in the East Hamptons (on the beach no less) and MusicMan actually lives rather close to me...

I still am not sleeping well at night...

I need to clean the apartment tonight...maybe I'll do that after I watch The Apprentice.

SkiGuy LOVES The Apprentice.

There's this guy from Texas who responded to my ad on the site were SkiGuy and I met up and he said he was going to fly up THIS WEEKEND just to meet me. While I was flattered all I could think was, "Isn't that really expensive for a first date?"

No comments: