Sunday, February 15, 2004

I am so freaking confused...

Sigh...

Okay...so I get home after my weekend upstate skiing and I drop SkiGuy a quick call and left him a message to call me back and inquiring to see what he was doing on his day off (tomorrow is, after all, a bank holiday). Anyway, so I check my email and I see that someone has left me a message via the online site where SkiGuy and I met...so I figure what the hell and log on...not only do I see the message but I also see that SkiGuy updated his profile the day before...not that I can really tell what, if anything, he changed....

I'm trying not to act like a school girl about this but all of this is making my head hurt... :)

Anyway, he and I did talk and he is booked up for the entire day tomorrow (he's a very social person, I've learned) and as we said our goodbyes, I told him to give me a call and we can set something up before he leaves to go out of town on his ski vacation.

I have a sneaking feeling that he's not going to call though. I dunno...I know you may think I'm thinking the worst here but...well...maybe I am...if he calls I will be delighted to hear from him....I guess I'm trying to keep myself from getting hurt when it's becoming painfully obvious that I really like him and I have to continue to question what he thinks about me...

Argh...

Dating sucks...

No comments: