Friday, February 06, 2004

So last night SkiGuy came out and met some of the guys from the rugby team for what I like to term "The Friend Test."

I'm glad to say that my friends past the test. :)

Actually, it was kinda nice to get some outside opinions on SkiGuy from my friends who all liked him (and thought he was cute as hell) so that's a good thing. He's become a huge fan of the show The Apprentice so although I was sad to see him go around 8:00 - 8:15, it was just nice being able to spend time with him. Even scarier, we both have the same taste in TV shows beyond reality TV and he seems intrigued about one of my favorite movies, Class Action, so there's the possibility for yet another date for us as well...

He and I are getting together tomorrow for some museum touring on the Upper West Side and then dinner and who knows what afterwards...I've been told by her that I have to at least kiss him in the rain forest section of the Museum of Natural History.

I'll probably try at least once... :)

Well after SkiGuy left, I hung out a bit longer with some of the rugby guys and so forth until my friend Suzanne called to let me know she was finally in town and would call me back when she was ready to head out for dinner. Suzanne was on the second edition of The Bachelorette and is even better looking in person than she is on TV. As soon as we saw each other, I had already picked her up and swung her around in a big circle a few times to the delight of some German tourists.

We went to McHales for dinner (because dammit she had to try the best burger in all of NYC) and spent the next three hours just talking and gossiping and everything in between. Considering how long it's been since we've seen each other it was just nice to have a night out with friends to remind you why you don't go on a mass murder spree.

No comments: