Wednesday, February 11, 2004

And then there was one...

63225 called last night. He and his ex have been talking and they want to give it another try. You know what though...I'm pretty fuckin' happy for him. He's a great guy and a total sweetheart.

This of course leaves SkiGuy as the lone survivor in the war of attrition. We talked last night and the reason, as far as I can tell, that he can't make it upstate this weekend is that our departure date conflicts with a party he had already agreed to go to and wouldn't be able to depart when I would be leaving. So we talked....and talked....and talked....and right as we were closing out the conversation (which had been going VERY well) I asked if he was available for dinner next week when I would be back in town (and in the throes of rugby again)....

He gave a very enthusiastic, "Absolutely!"

Sigh.

So now I'm going to have to be really good and try not to call him every other day. I do have an e-card scheduled to be delivered to him on Valentine's Day so...we'll see...I don't want to blow this one...(and I mean that truly in the non-sexual sense, you pervs!)....

No comments: