Friday, February 20, 2004

Okay I just realized something and, if it's true, then it makes me the BIGGEST ass in the world...

I just tried to email SkiGuy to pin down when we're getting together tonight and to let him know that a mutual friend of ours is having a happy hour get together in the event that he wants to meet up with him as well (because last time we talked, SkiGuy told me that it had been a while since he had seen him..)

ANYWAY.....

I forwarded the invite to SkiGuy and it got bounced back to me. His address consists of three words and the first two are very interchangable...well the email bounced back to me as being undeliverable...

What if that e-card I sent him on Valentine's Day met the same fate and I've been stressing over him not reading it for NOTHING!!!

No comments: