Thursday, September 09, 2004

T-Minus 8 Days and Counting

So I turn 30 next Friday and I decided to regale you, my readers, with stories of my pained childhood. These are the classic tales of my wrought existence that keep me from bringing any potential relationship home because 1) these stories are sure to come up and 2) they will only serve nothing more than to drive any love interest away. I've seen it happen to my sister and her boyfriends...I can see it happen to me.

Anyway...a classic tidbit from my childhood...

One night when I was young (figure maybe four or five years old), I was going to bed when my mother came into my bedroom to ask me what I was doing. I was in the process of putting the piece of gum I had been chewing all day between my toes and then putting a sock over said foot.

My reason for doing something so asinine -- I was trying to save it so I could chew it the next day.

They have never let me forget that...

No comments: