Monday, September 27, 2004

Short, Sweet, and To the Point

SkiGuy -- Still adorable as ever. And I got to see what he looks like in boxers (mind you nothing sexual) when I arrived. Not exactly sure of what he's thinking or what direction he is going in...are we friends...are we dating...are we...I dunno...what are we doing? Something tells me this talk is going to have to be done rather soon...it's been about six weeks shouldn't either of us know?

Dinner -- Very good...I forgot the actual fish I had but it was done in a passion fruit curry sauce. SkiGuy had the beef penang and conversation was flowing with talks about our family and, of all things, the Miss Universe Pageant (we were talking about our childhood and shows that we were allowed to stay up late to see when we were growing up).

Movie -- Sky Captain was pretty good. Very campy and visually very stunning. Predictable ending came and thankfully had enough of a twist on it to make it worth coming to such a predictable ending. SkiGuy and I kinda snarked our way through the previews.

Rugby -- Good match. Played a team that has beated us by a combined score of about 250,000,000 - 0 over the past two years. This year we did MUCH better with a showing of 42-10. As one coach put it, "They were thinking, 'Holy shit, the faggots learned how to play rugby.'" I did some play flirting with the 18 year old kid on the team by shoving a soft chocolate chip cookie into his mouth and then trying to wipe off the excess chocolate on his butt which only made it look like some other brown substance was on my hands.

Pain -- Apparently I have a bone spur in my right heel which explains a lot of the pain I have had in my foot (especially when I wake up in the morning or after I have been sitting for a long time). I called to get an appointment with the orthopedist today. Next available appointment -- OCTOBER 12.

I now have an appointment for tomorrow morning to see the orthopedist about my foot and bone spur. We'll see how that goes.

SuitMan -- Is apparently not happy with me and has told me I have to behave. Something tells me it has to do with the fact that I kinda dragged him into a stairwell to kiss him and some people got the wrong idea...we're talking tonight so I will let you know where that one goes tomorrow...maybe...he may tell me I can't write about it...we'll see if I listen...

Family -- Mom is back in Florida after spending about 2-3 weeks in South Carolina handing family issues surrounding my grandmother's estate. She got back just in time to be pummelled by the fourth hurricane to hit Florida in six weeks. Thankfully, they didn't lose power for as long as they did when Ivan hit and they had to rely on generator power.

Me -- Very tired. Spent Sunday rearranging the furniture in the bedroom so I have better utilized the space and can actually use the chair for it's purpose rather than holding things as I sit on the bed. Slept in very late after the match on Saturday which was needed but still think I am trying to do too much again and am trying to cut back to the most essential of tasks that I need to take care of so I don't get burned out.

You -- Well...you gotta tell me...

No comments: