Friday, September 10, 2004

Prayers, Good Voodoo Vibes, Something, Anything

I just got word that my grandmother (the one I adore, not the psychotic one) had a major stroke some time yesterday, is unresponsive, and is currently on life support.

To get this info while I'm at work...probably not the best place for it but really and truly, is there ever a good place to learn something like this.

Anyway, as I digress....any good voodoo vibes or prayers you can spare or pass on would be appreciated.

Update....about an hour ago (approx 730pm), they took my grandmother off life support apparently she had been hanging on for a while on her own but the prognosis is not good. I was asleep when they called and I have a sneaking feeling that I woke up at the exact moment when my grandmother passed. It wasn't one of those groggy wake ups but a quick start. Call me crazy or something but I really think that's what has happened. I will update more as it comes in.

No comments: