Monday, December 29, 2003

So...let's get into the past week of my life and make it as brief as possible...

First and foremost -- My thanks to everyone who guest blogged last week. Much appreciated as there would have been too much vitriol for everyone to handle.

Grandma -- Four letter word starting with "C" and I don't mean cold. Instead of saying hello to me when I got home, her first comment was that I needed to grow my hair back because she didn't like it shaved. I told her that it was my head and my hair and I'll do with it as I please whether she liked it or not. This soon progressed in the coming days with her alternately being a raving bitch to the world's biggest martyr with my father and I alternately blowing up at her for some of her more asinine antics. To give you a more classic moment on the day I'm heading back to the airport we're driving back to my parents house as I left my phone there. Grandma has fallen asleep in the car and wakes up when she feels us pull into the driveway. She immediately starts in on how they let her sleep without waking her to say goodbye to me and starts moaning, bitching, whining, and crying.

I was sitting beside her.

Sex -- I had some. It was needed. Much needed. Helped me face the family.

SuitMan -- My one bright spot of this week. He did his best to keep my centered and focused even though he was still in NYC. Might be stopping for the New Year's party I'm attending but most likely will be out with his friends...

The apartment -- Starting the mad packing party tonight...this should be fun.

More later...I really just want to forget the last week ever happened.

No comments: