Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We Interrupt This Paris Hilton Watch For The Following Announcement...



I have the biggest crush in the world on Raul Esparza. Let's put it to you this way...it's a doozy of a crush. I mean I could look into his eyes and just melt for days on end. He wouldn't even have to say a word. Just cuddle with me on a couch while we sip wine, listen to some nice classical music, and then fall asleep holding each other.

Yeah I know, I know. He has a boyfriend. Or so the papers said. I don't care. He's fucking adorable as hell in this picture and in person. And yes, I've seen him in person. No, I'm not stalking him. To paraphrase what Joanne says in the show COMPANY, he's a terribly attractive man. The kind that most men want and never seem to get. I will have to see the show again before it closes because regardless of my crush on him, he gives one heck of a performance.

No comments: