Monday, June 18, 2007

Um.....Holy Shit!

Okay...As some of my friends know, I am not a fan of American Idol because I can't really stand Simon Cowell and his superior/holier than thou stance on pretty much everything. Let me just say watching this clip, it was glad to literally watch the smug smirk get slapped off his face. Actually it's that Scooby Doo "r'oh" look on his face that got me....Oh...and the guy singing won the entire competition...and let me just say, I had chills watching the clip. Now if only we could have stuff like this on our version...

As a small update, Paul Potts, the winner of Britain's Got Talent, will be in NYC to perform on the Today Show. All I have to say is this...I would love to be there to watch it and somehow have to figure out how to get out of my training session at the gym to do it...I'd probably bawl like a baby...

No comments: