Friday, July 28, 2006

Tech support

I just got a frantic call this morning which, while hysterical, was also kinda funny.

My friend...we'll call him Bob for this post...Bob called because apparently he sent an incredibly sexually explicit email to a client that was meant for one of "boys.". Now, Bob won't get fired for this since he owns the company, but he didn't want to have to explain various sizes of dildos, brands of poppers, fuck benches, cock piercings, leather restraints and more to his client.

I walked him through the steps of trying to recall a message through Outlook and I'm kinda hoping it works.

However, in him telling me what the email was about I did get me kinda turned on. Considering the size of one of those dildos, his boy must have a hole the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: