Monday, July 03, 2006

Self Analysis

I've been doing a lot of reflection this weekend...and really the past 2 months after I was laid off.

What do I really want out of life?

What do I want in a job so I can feel fulfilled?

What do I want in a boyfriend (or do I even want one)? And, more importantly, what am I going to do in order to put myself into a relationship? Obviously, Pizza Hut doesn't deliver them to your door made to order.

Am I really happy and if not, what will it take for me to be happy? Money? Better job? Better apartment? Love?

It's been an interesting 2 months that's for sure. I think getting laid off was probably the best thing for me. It's really made me take a long hard look at myself and see what I need to do in order to make things right. You can only count on others to help you out for so long and for so far. After that, you're on your own and if you really want it, you'll go out and get it.

And I want it.

No comments: