Monday, July 17, 2006

Just for the record....

I'm the guy who will put his head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you...

I'm the guy who likes to be kissed in the rain, more than inside your bedroom or in an expensive resturant...

I'm the guy who loves to romance you and see you simply melt because I've made you feel special and loved...

I'm the guy who can be incredibly picky, but when I find someone I like I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms...

I'm the guy who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...

I'm the guy who once I let you into my heart, there's always a place there with your name on it. & even if we spend time apart, I'm the guy who never forgets you...

I'm the guy who you can talk to about anything...

I'm the guy who laughs at your jokes...

I'm the guy who says, "OK, but you owe me..." jokingly not because I actually want something, but because it means I get to spend more time with you...

I'm the guy who will brag about you to all of my friends...

I'm the guy who will listen to you talk...

I'm the guy who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason...

I'm the guy who loves it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the cheek...

I'm the guy who loves to end a hug with a kiss...

I'm the guy you can take absolutely anywhere and I will have fun because it means I am spending time with you...

I'm the guy who loves it when you introduce me to your friends...

I'm the guy who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word...

I'm the guy that loves the attention when you chase me around & we fall laughing just because we're silly...

I'm the guy that loves to cook your favorite meal & watch you get excited because I'm doing it just for you...

I'm the guy who doesn't care what other people say about us...

I'm the guy who for some reason is still single....

No comments: