Thursday, March 11, 2004

Last night the team's bar night was a huge success bringing in just over $500. Three cheers to this man for his hard work and enduring me looking at him blankly and saying, "Um....okay....." I think I mentally checked out of the evening around 7:30 or so when I was just too tired to really do anything else than plop down some dough and chow down on some jello shots.

Sadly, though, no one came through and said the magical words to get themselves a free drink. I'll resume that at a later date I'm sure but for now...there is no winner.

However, one blogger did come to the event...Adam...where are you Adam? You gave me your blog URL and I don't remember it to save my life. Man, I still hope your name is Adam too...

The best part though came when the super hunky bar owner, Mark (who also has perhaps the most amazing bubble butt imaginable), agreed to be in our bachelor auction. I was thankful that I could stand up a few minutes later and not have the kilt tented...

All in all good night....Daddy Guy wasn't able to show but I totally understood since he's got the kids...we did talk last night as I was walking home and well...my Southern vocabulary is giving him fits (dagnabbit, "caught the vapors," babycakes....etc)...I'm hoping he and I can get together soon but we'll see what happens...have to compromise with him because of the kids and I'm willing to do it...

No comments: