Monday, March 08, 2004

I'm not sure how I feel about this....but I got it from Crash (welcome back honey) so...hmmmm...interesting...actually I couldn't figure out if I wanted to be cool or mild and tropical so I did it both ways....interesting results either way ya know...

Mild and Tropical



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions
about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a
number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good
meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

face="Times New Roman">Take the Country
Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



Cool



You're South Africa!

After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself
from the oppression that somehow held you back.  Now your diamond in the
rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are.
 You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested
in helping you become that until it was almost too late.  Suddenly you're
a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

face="Times New Roman">Take the Country
Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



Again I have to say.....hmmmmmmmm......

No comments: