Monday, March 29, 2004

I was reading this post when something else hit me as well...how does someone who has just stabbed someone 17 times not get blood on themselves and make a (pardon the pun) clean getaway?

Of course, being the sick freak that I am I wonder about these things. It reminds me of the last time I was in Chicago and I saw Shear Madness because my friend had gotten tickets to it thinking that I would love it. Well, I totally embarrassed her when I questioned whether or not anyone was left handed. The audience was all going, "No, right handed...right handed." So I shot back with the following:

"She was stabbed on the left side of her neck which means that the killer has to be left handed and stabbed from behind. If the killer was right handed then they would have been facing the victim and there would have been defense wounds on the hands from where she put them up to protect herself from the attack. As the coroner said there were no defensive wounds on the hands, then we HAVE to assume that she was attacked from behind and the killer was left handed."

Silence from the audience. The guy playing the police officer was the first to speak:

"Sir, may I ask what you do for a living?"

I had to think quick so I said the first thing that came to mind:

"I'm a public defender in New York City."

The audience howled with laughter.

Anyway, Palochi, I'll come over and protect you...no one's stabbing you when I'm around...well with a knife at least... :)

No comments: