Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Not sure what to say today.

Really feeling disconnected and have been questioning as of late whether or not to continue the blog.

It's been a great place to express myself, vent, and, on more than one occasion, pull back and not really say how I feel because 1) I know what the repercussions would be and 2) I'd rather not have to deal with the fallout afterwards because it will only make the situation worse.

This started off as a lark...somethign to do while I looked for a new job (a process that took three months) and I have really just put it all out there sometimes and told probably far more than I should have. But as of late, I've started to question the purpose of the blog beyond anything other than vanity and posting stupid things I see on YouTube.

I'll figure it all out I'm sure but consider this blog on life support.

3 comments:

Jess said...

A friend once told me that a blog is supposed to be for the one writing it. If it becomes more of a burden than anything else, then it may be time to let it go. That has to be your choice.

If you decide to keep writing it, I'll keep reading, but that's no reason to do it. It has to be for you.

Anonymous said...

It would make me very sad if you stopped writing, but you have to do what you need to do.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting. Keep writing. Keep offering a view that is unique to you. - Lukas.