Tuesday, January 02, 2007

50 Questions to Start 2007

Taken from him who I am glad to see writing agian....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Wow...the training sessions ARE paying off...

2. How much cash do you have on you?

$12 right now...will probably be $7 after lunch....and $6 after the gym....

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"


Paramour...just because....

4. Favorite planet?

Pluto...because it's a dwarf...and I like dwarfs...dwarves...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Well considering that I have a new phone, I don't have THAT many missed calls. However, the FOURTH person to call me on this new phone was my coworker Jerry.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

Sarah Vaughn singing the "Peter Gunn" theme song followed closely by Ella Fitzgerald scatting to "Mack the Knife."

7. What shirt are you wearing?

Um....a blue one???

8. Do you "label" yourself?


Absolutely. I take office address labels and put them on my face as a low-rent/ghetto version of a Biore strip. And it works too!!!

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?


Aldo

10. Bright or dark room?

Depends on who is in the room!

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you.


One cool mofo.

12. What does your watch look like?

No watch here. Why? Because I would watch it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Trying to sleep after masturbating. (I'll let you decide whether or not that's the real answer.)

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

"okey dokey" from my workout buddy confirming a 730am cardio session.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

The hell if I know...I didn't see a gas station in Manhattan until I had been living here almost three years.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

Fuck. It's a very versatile word. That and kumquats. I do say that more than you would think.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?


My mother...

18. Last furry thing you touched?

Wow...furry things...hmm....it would have to be this very nice hairy chest. *wink*

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?


Two Tylenol PM

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?


None.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

Have to agree with the guy I got this from...30 was a great year for me.

22. Your worst enemy?

Fred Phelps and anyone of his ilk.

23. What is your current desktop picture?

Abotu as gay as it gets...a picture of the current cast of A Chorus Line.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"As Jeff said to me at the holiday party, 'Having sex with Aaron would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.'"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Fly. I'd save so much money on subway cards and airline tix.

26. Do you like someone?

In a romantic way? Um....yeah....

27. The last song you listened to?

Again, how gay can I be...."Side By Side" from the musical Company...this morning...while on the elliptical runner.

28. What time of day were you born?

1:04 AM...

29. What's your favorite number?

4

30. Where did you live in 1987?

Jacksonville, Florida.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?


Nope...at least not that I will admit to myself.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

A man can dream, can't he?

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

Fifth floor of the former Bear Stearns world headquarters. My first response (when we were told it was a propeller plane -- "I didn't do it!")

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Hit it, kick it. Knock it over. .

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

Well I have three already. I think this one would go on the small of my back.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

Italian so I could go back to Italy and seduce the men.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Absolutely.

39. Are you touchy feely?

I have my moments.

40. What's your life motto?


I have two -- 1) Life is an adventure that is meant to be lived. 2) Life never promised you anything but heartaches. It is up to you to find the happiness.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Keys, wallet, phone.

42. What's your favorite town/city?

In the US, it has to be New York with Chicago a strong runner up. In the world in general, I loved Florence, Italy.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

A bottle of Lemonade Vitamin Water.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

The last one I can remember was maybe in 1992.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

I'm not that butch.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?


Last I knew he moved to Massachusetts with his current love. Haven't heard from him since.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

My great-grandfather (who was Dutch) was the equivalent of a narcotics agent. That's about it.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?


A tuxedo tailcoat, tuxedo shirt, black bowtie, and Wallace kilt to the opening night movie of the film festival we produced.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

My abs from my workout this morning.

50. Have you been burned by love?

Yes...and no, since I know you're gonna read this...it wasn't you.

No comments: