Friday, September 29, 2006

End of the Week Round-Up

Sigh...where to begin...

1) NO, I do not want to talk about that Village Voice cover story. Blech. You know it's bad when the editor of one of the publications helmed by the parent company comes up to you asks what was the point or purpose of the entire article. Okay. So I talked about it. A little. Sue me.

2) For some reason, I agreed to take on a massive project and a lofty goal of selling $20,000 of ad space by October 30. After one day -- $395. Grrrrr. Wanna buy some ad space?

3) Crash is right...he is VERY cute...and he shares my love of Project Runway and Top Chef. Care to cuddle up for the season finale??? God, I'm such a flirt.

4) It's worth repeating...I'm such a flirt....

5) Workouts are going well. I know an hour of cardio four to five times a week seems excessive to some but it really gets me going.

6) Currently reading really bad gay fiction. And not, Mr. Byrnes, it's nothing of yours.

7) The situation with FwB isn't going well. He's been sick as of late and now out of town on business so we haven't really spent any time together in a long while. Maybe we should just go back to being friends with benefits rather than making a go of it.

8) Kumquats....just because......

9) I'm going to take a Tylenol PM and sleep like a baby....

10)Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

No comments: