Monday, September 25, 2006

30 Questions You’d Probably Never Think to Ask

Taken from another website and I decided to take the 10 minutes to answer them while the cucumber-ginseng face mask hardens and I get to wash it off....

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope...not yet at least....

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Hell no....

3. When is the last time you went sledding?
Wow.....maybe back in North Carolina which is...egads...20 years ago!!!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Considering I'm a self confessed cuddle whore what do you think?

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I think I'm pretty creative. When I did fundraising for the rugby team, I was always working on new ideas to bring in money.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
[sarcasm]Of course not. He's still looking for the "real killer" all of these years right???[/sarcasm]

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston if only because I could see us being good friends or something like that....

9. Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics?
I follow politics pretty well. I'm projecting a 51-49 split in the Senate for the Republicans and a Democratic takeover in the House.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I am BAD at it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Only once at New Year's and that is a night that me and my friend Lisa still talk about.

12. What’s your favorite commercial?
The Citibank identity theft commercials where it's somoene else's voice coming out of their body. Especially the "valley girl" voice coming out of the black guy working out.

13. Who was your first love?
Maybe not a true love but maybe an unrequitted love....and that would be this guy named Michael. When I got rejected by him it was pretty devastating.

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through a red light?
HELL NO. Besides I'm a REALLY bad driver.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. And no I am not telling.

16. Boston Red Sox or That Evil Team That Shall Remain Nameless on this Blog?
Anyone but the Red Sox.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yep...Wollman Rink is my playground....

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
More often than I realize...

19. What’s the one thing on your mind right now?
How much longer until I can wash this face mask off and feel some super smooth skin....

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes except in cabs. I know it's weird and I should but I never really have thought about it.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Have always wanted to learn the piano.

22. Do you like sushi?
Depends on the sushi or more accurately the type of roll. BUt I have eaten it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Sometimes my boxers or whatever I was wearing when I fell asleep on the couch....on occasion totally nothing at all.....

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Hate is a useless emotion because the only person it hurts is you as the person you hate either doesn't know or doesn't care.

25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Vin Diesel....for a workout.....

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
SOmething my mother makes call oyster stew. It's nasty and my sister would delight in torturing me with eating it. My mother always had to make something else for me because I woudl refuse to eat it.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Behind them, in front of them, to the side of them, on top of them, on bottom of them....

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Been slapped a few times but never punched.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Um....yeah.

1 comment:

Cece said...

I am definitely stealing this.

PS. And as an aside, I am definitely glad you were wrong about the Senate. ;-)